Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

No way man

Great job. It doesn't even involve any gameplay from the game itself, yet it has so much to do with Ninja Gaiden.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Amazing

All I can say is I've never seen any better flash on Newgrounds. The fact that no speech is involved adds a mysterious feel to the movie, making it much more "brilliant".

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Hmm.

I didn't even realize a new Tankmen was out. Great Job.

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Yes, excellent

As I expected, this one is much better than the first being just an intro and all.

As I noted in my comment, this really lies on par with the Brackenwood stories, only of course, these movies implement speech where it's much easier to follow the story, but where the "brilliance" of the movie can be a bit ruptured.

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

Great Job

It's not as brilliant as the Brackenwood series but it's okay. I mean, there really isn't a story on this one so it might just e on par with the work of Adam Phillips.

Portal stick Portal stick

Not bad at all

It should definitely have a higher score.

Perfect Pico SWF [NOT!] Perfect Pico SWF [NOT!]

I think you mean

SFW, not SWF. SFW is Safe for Work. SWF is something like, So What Fuck?

trunksssj7 responds:

.swf is the 'title' of flash format...

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 238 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 238

People please stop

These flashes exist because they do. I don't like them, but I know them well enough that I can get one save point everyday I vote for these, so if you don't like it, don't watch it. Don't comment. Just vote 5 because it'll pass anyways.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

As if they'll stop whinging.

Tankman Three!!! Tankman Three!!!

It's okay

Looks like a lot of people don't realize you created TANKMEN though. That may not be a good thing, as most of your other flashes score high.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Another great flash by the Swain

Everything you make is just so great. Mastermind, Blockhead, I pretty much favorite everything you put out.

Balls.